Can I do two things at One time???

windows media center

    Next

  • 1. Using Extended Desktop with MCE
    Hi, There is a nice feature to use while sitting behind the PC, doing some job or whatever and at the same time using EXTENDED DESKTOP feature (ATI, Nvidia (horizontal, vertical span) and watching some movie or whatever on the MCE. The question is: While watching MCE full screen on the TV or Monitor (DVI/VGA) the focus of the mouse is stuck only to this screen where MCE is, but when i try to use the mouse on the sceen where i'm doing some typing or whatever it (mouse) cannot get off the MCE screen. Is there any workaround on this? P.S. alt+tab is not a very good idea..
  • 2. DVR-MS playback in Windows Server 2003 SP1 RC2
    After doing some research on this .dvr-ms playback issue on Windows Server 2003, I was led to believe that I needed to install the service pack 1 attain for Windows Media Player 10 and the ability to play back .dvr-ms files. Now, WMP10 recognizes these files as multimedia but doesn't recognize the meta-data nor plays any of the video/audio. It does however recognize the playlength. I thought it may be a MPEG2 codec issue but I can play back DVD video fine. Any pointers or advice ? MsJ
  • 3. Question about connection
    I have a Hauppauge 150MCE PVR and DirecTV Hughes set top box. I now have it connected to the 150 via a coax. Yesterday I purchased a new S-Video cable and 2 new audio cables from Radio Shack, all are the gold type. When I went to connect it I got nothing but a black screen with static. I wound up going back to the cable without any problems but was wonder if I missed something about connect in this manner. I've been told I should get a better picture with this method though I'm getting a very good picture with the coax. -- Joe Cilinceon

Can I do two things at One time???

Postby QW5keU1DRTIwMDU » Sun, 20 Feb 2005 10:09:08 GMT

I need to know can I use MCE 2005 PC to surf the net at the same time someone 
is on the extender using the XBOX extender to access music and ect. from the 
same PC or can you only do one thing at a time? I am really confused if 
someone could just explain it a little bit I would appreciate it!!!

RE: Can I do two things at One time???

Postby VG9tbXlD » Sun, 20 Feb 2005 22:17:02 GMT

Absolutely, both can happen at the same time!

I have an MCE2005 PC and a Linksys extender, and a person using either one 
sees absoultely NO EFFECT from the other one. 

In other words, if I'm at the PC and someone else is using the extender, I 
can't even tell. And if I'm watching TV through the extender, I see no effect 
if someone else is using the computer, unless they turn it off! ; ) 

A ~3 GHz processor and a 7200 rpm SATA hard drive can do many wonders all at 
once, with great aplomb. With a person at the PC an one using the extender 
under "normal" use, my CPU is loafing along at only 5-15%, and the hard drive 
is more than capable of spooling in/out two TV programs at once. I have two 
TV tuners in my MCE2005 PC and have tested this many times with no hitch. 

Now, my system is on a 100baseT WIRED network with LOTS of bandwidth. If you 
have a wireless network, it's best if it's "802.11g" not "802.11a" or 
"802.11b". These wireless network protocols have lower speed than my wired 
one, and also "slow down" depending on how "good" the signal is between your 
devices and the wireless access point(s).  Things like 
beams/ducts/walls/sunspots/karma/theguynextdoorwithahamradio can affect your 
network speed. However, some experimentation with where you locate your 
access point can usually fix these issues.

Fear not! And have fun with your MC.






Re: Can I do two things at One time???

Postby nigel » Thu, 31 Mar 2005 18:07:21 GMT

On Sat, 19 Feb 2005 00:09:08 -0800, "AndyMCE2005
< XXXX@XXXXX.COM > wrote

time someon
from th
i
You can surf the net, do email, create Powerpoint presentations etc o
the P
while someone is using an Xbox extender to access music, TV o
pictures etc. U
to five extenders may run off one MCE system

-
Nigel Barke
Live from the sunny Cote d'Azu
The Batcave Forum

MCE forums for UK, France, Germany and Japan
 http://www.**--****.com/ 

Similar Threads:

1.Can Switch do two things from One selection?

Hi,

I was wondering if I could use switch at the end of my PS script to do
the following:

$title = "Save File or Continue"
$message = "Do you want to Save the file in C:\Scripts and Quit Excel?
Click on Yes or No"

$yes = New-Object System.Management.Automation.Host.ChoiceDescription
"&Yes", `
    "Saves the file in C:\Scripts and Quits Excel."

$no = New-Object System.Management.Automation.Host.ChoiceDescription
"&No", `
    "Saves the file in C:\Scripts and leaves Excel open."

$options = [System.Management.Automation.Host.ChoiceDescription[]]
($yes, $no)

$result = $host.ui.PromptForChoice($title, $message, $options, 1)

switch ($result)
    {
        0 {$xl.Quit()}
        1 {"You selected No."}
    }


For selection 0 I would like to $xl.Quit() and kill the process. stop-
process -name excel

I want to do this because for some reason, Excel keeps running on my
system after I quit.

TIA

OldDog

2.making my computer play ONE THING AT A TIME

i have itunes, and i like to listen to music whilst playing computer games 
online. but the bleepin thing will play the noises to the bleepin games 
through my music (i can't turn the game sound off)... it is EXTREMELY 
OBNOXIOUS and is driving me crazy, as i have spent A COUPLE OF HOURS trying 
to fix this. i can't fix it through itunes or my bleepin computer. how do i 
make it so my computer will let only ONE program use audio at a time??

3.Save time.... Use these canned responses

Yes, it is sad to have some psychopath like XXXXX ruin this newsgroup.
Rarely will you find a more depraved, perverted, villainous, low life
foul, inhuman, worthless loser as the idiot than XXXXX that never
contributes anything but his pathological lying and obscenities.

You and XXXXX should lie on the floor, assume a modified "69"
position and see which of you can shove your head up the other's ass
the furthest. Remember to use plenty of lube and have a shoehorn
handy. In your case I suggest you also use plenty of lard.





I guess I wasn't clear enough. Assholes like you and XXXXX bait
nobody. The reality is you two idiots hide in the bushes and make
personal attacks all day long.

The pattern is clearly established. Anytime anyone says anything you
two dolts don't like you engage in some personal attack using lies and
vulgar language being totally unable to refute anything with facts.

In your infantile undeveloped mind you think it is cute or funny to
act like you do not being smart enough to realize everyone else sees
you as damn fools.

The only "dancing" going on is after you two buffoons are kicked in
your shit encrusted ass and you dance on one leg for a few seconds
then fall over crushed again with your own words used against you to
confirm you are the slime covered lowlife trash you are.




XXXXX crapping all over this newsgroup every day isn't making anyone
dance. Anybody dumb enough to support XXXXX is seen as a equally
stupid asshole. Take a hint or are you simply too stupid to wise up?

I think most people have already made up of their mind on your
intelligence or more accurately your total lack of any and you having
no self-control at all preferring to mimic XXXXX's conduct.



Hardly, I simply expose XXXXX and other fools like you for what you
are and how juvenile and obnoxious you act in this newsgroup. If you
don't like being seen in a negative light and having the tables turned
on you then clean up your act.

How long have I been telling you that now? Six months, longer? Yet you
still prefer to act as a stupid jackass. Your choice of course if you
continue to act like a damn fool. If you do, you already know what my
response will be. As always how people respond to your crap depends
totally on you. Act like some smart aleck jackass, you get treated
that way. Act responsibly and you get treated accordingly.



Only XXXXX is dumb enough to blow you. XXXXX will also lick anything.
A dog's behind, a lamp post, the sidewalk, he'll even go down on some
crazy bitch like you. Just put your sheep costume on first. XXXXX
likes that.



Dream on dipshit. Between you scumbag posters you mentioned your butt
must be black and blue all over and swollen to double normal size
since you are such a easy target to make fun of you being a jackass
you have been kicked in the rear  end so many times we lost count.
Naturally you lie about it just like you lie about everything.


Actually this group is infested with a few uptight big mouth
girlie-men sissies that actually worship Ubuntuand expect everyone
else to do the same. XXXXX is the head jackass and XXXXX his is
stupid sidekick. Neither help anybody with anything but they love to
bitch, lie and shout obscenities.


Commenting on posts that have incomplete or inaccurate information
isn't insulting. Some dipshit asshole loser like XXXXX is always
insulting, but obviously no match for anyone wishing to bitch slap
this always whining loser.



Another XXXXX LIE. When I slept with Rush Limbaugh group I ALWAYS
agree with the ultra right wing element. The truth of course never fits
into XXXXX's scheme so this putz tries to lie. Who's telling the
truth is easy enough to check.



Simple cause and effect. Yet you being a idiot still haven't caught
on. Other fools that post here have learned that reality and wised up.
Not you or XXXXX. What does that suggest about your intelligence
level? Find someone to explain it to you, like a six year old. Even
little kids are more mature than you and XXXXX.


Truth ===> You haven't kicked anyone's ass, not even once in your
entire posting history. Thinking you do is only a figment of your
delusional mind. You never bring anything to the table that's even
remotely constructive or beneficial. All you got is your moronic
fairytales nobody believes, your pathological lying and your vulgar
mouth. You define yourself XXXXX. You're nothing but a jackass. Easily
confirmed by visiting Google's newsgroup archive.



Everyone knows you destroyed yourself XXXXX. You began your moronic
posting history here just being a garden variety Bozo that usually
added a "snort" to the end of your posts. You then replaced that
juvenile action with LOL!

Quickly you became more obnoxious, often using some idiotic reference
to cardboard spaceships, capin' Crunch, sheep-fukker and other
childish taunts, a significant and clear sign of gross deficiency in
maturity, with you making frequent use of vulgar, obscene language in
some feeble effort to get attention. You continued to sink lower and
lower becoming more vulgar as you grew more desperate as more posters
kicked you in your dumb ass. A reality you deny, that is obvious to
everyone.

Today you are only a vile, ignorant little putz that adds nothing
constructive to any thread. Any pretence you once had to offer your
half-baked opinions has long since been replaced by constant hissy
fits, temper tantrums and increased spewing of obscenities. You exist
here only to engage in one personal attack after another.

You being totally unable to reason, use logic or present any rational
thought out argument on anything, you stoop to deliberate, habitual
and pathological lying. You have no concept of the truth whatsoever.

You are so utterly weak in your mental abilities you have not and
apparently can not create anything original other than your juvenile
insults, therefore you often take other people's posts, change a few
words around and claim them as your own as you no doubt will attempt
to do with this reply.

Clearly XXXXX you are a very lonely bitter little man that spends most
of his day pretending to be the gate keeper to this newsgroup even
after Microsoft has begun to routinely nuke nearly every post you make
off their news server finding you a disgusting vile like cockroach
like everyone else does.

You live in a dream world where you fancy yourself rich, clever and a
champion. You claim you kick everyone in their ass, a sure sign of
your delusional thought process since the reverse is true born out by
the record you simply deny.

You have been rejected, humiliated, discredited, exposed as a fool,
liar, pompous jerk and blowhard and still you continue to post your
drivel. The inescapable conclusion is you are mentally disturbed and
in desperate need of professional help to slow your fall into deeper
dementia. If anyone ever needed help to control his bitterness, his
anger, his low self-esteem and your habitual lying, it is you XXXXX.


"Ringmaster" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM > wrote in message 
news: XXXX@XXXXX.COM ...
> On Sun, 17 Aug 2008 20:04:11 -0400, "Hobbes" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >
> wrote:
>>Really...its funny to think they think ubuntu shows any resemblence to
>>Vista.
>>Vista "Windows Manager" blows compiz, beryl, emerald away !
>>Not even close.
>
> Windows Manager? Most people would consider that a oxymoron.
>
> After Vista is the brain dead OS that can't remember Windows Explorer
> settings, nags like your mother-in-law about trivial things like
> deleting some orphaned shortcut on your desktop, refuses to play
> common file types in Media Player, is slow as an old lady walking
> across a six lane highway with a walker when moving files, etc..
>
> You twits of course are impressed. Actually you're just keep showing
> your ignorance.  So be it. You do provide some minimal comic relief. 


4.Ringmaster - Use your canned responses. Saves time

Yes, it is sad to have some psychopath like XXXXX ruin this newsgroup.
Rarely will you find a more depraved, perverted, villainous, low life
foul, inhuman, worthless loser as the idiot than XXXXX that never
contributes anything but his pathological lying and obscenities.

You and XXXXX should lie on the floor, assume a modified "69"
position and see which of you can shove your head up the other's ass
the furthest. Remember to use plenty of lube and have a shoehorn
handy. In your case I suggest you also use plenty of lard.





I guess I wasn't clear enough. Assholes like you and XXXXX bait
nobody. The reality is you two idiots hide in the bushes and make
personal attacks all day long.

The pattern is clearly established. Anytime anyone says anything you
two dolts don't like you engage in some personal attack using lies and
vulgar language being totally unable to refute anything with facts.

In your infantile undeveloped mind you think it is cute or funny to
act like you do not being smart enough to realize everyone else sees
you as damn fools.

The only "dancing" going on is after you two buffoons are kicked in
your shit encrusted ass and you dance on one leg for a few seconds
then fall over crushed again with your own words used against you to
confirm you are the slime covered lowlife trash you are.




XXXXX crapping all over this newsgroup every day isn't making anyone
dance. Anybody dumb enough to support XXXXX is seen as a equally
stupid asshole. Take a hint or are you simply too stupid to wise up?

I think most people have already made up of their mind on your
intelligence or more accurately your total lack of any and you having
no self-control at all preferring to mimic XXXXX's conduct.



Hardly, I simply expose XXXXX and other fools like you for what you
are and how juvenile and obnoxious you act in this newsgroup. If you
don't like being seen in a negative light and having the tables turned
on you then clean up your act.

How long have I been telling you that now? Six months, longer? Yet you
still prefer to act as a stupid jackass. Your choice of course if you
continue to act like a damn fool. If you do, you already know what my
response will be. As always how people respond to your crap depends
totally on you. Act like some smart aleck jackass, you get treated
that way. Act responsibly and you get treated accordingly.



Only XXXXX is dumb enough to blow you. XXXXX will also lick anything.
A dog's behind, a lamp post, the sidewalk, he'll even go down on some
crazy bitch like you. Just put your sheep costume on first. XXXXX
likes that.



Dream on dipshit. Between you scumbag posters you mentioned your butt
must be black and blue all over and swollen to double normal size
since you are such a easy target to make fun of you being a jackass
you have been kicked in the rear  end so many times we lost count.
Naturally you lie about it just like you lie about everything.


Actually this group is infested with a few uptight big mouth
girlie-men sissies that actually worship Ubuntuand expect everyone
else to do the same. XXXXX is the head jackass and XXXXX his is
stupid sidekick. Neither help anybody with anything but they love to
bitch, lie and shout obscenities.


Commenting on posts that have incomplete or inaccurate information
isn't insulting. Some dipshit asshole loser like XXXXX is always
insulting, but obviously no match for anyone wishing to bitch slap
this always whining loser.



Another XXXXX LIE. When I slept with Rush Limbaugh group I ALWAYS
agree with the ultra right wing element. The truth of course never fits
into XXXXX's scheme so this putz tries to lie. Who's telling the
truth is easy enough to check.



Simple cause and effect. Yet you being a idiot still haven't caught
on. Other fools that post here have learned that reality and wised up.
Not you or XXXXX. What does that suggest about your intelligence
level? Find someone to explain it to you, like a six year old. Even
little kids are more mature than you and XXXXX.


Truth ===> You haven't kicked anyone's ass, not even once in your
entire posting history. Thinking you do is only a figment of your
delusional mind. You never bring anything to the table that's even
remotely constructive or beneficial. All you got is your moronic
fairytales nobody believes, your pathological lying and your vulgar
mouth. You define yourself XXXXX. You're nothing but a jackass. Easily
confirmed by visiting Google's newsgroup archive.



Everyone knows you destroyed yourself XXXXX. You began your moronic
posting history here just being a garden variety Bozo that usually
added a "snort" to the end of your posts. You then replaced that
juvenile action with LOL!

Quickly you became more obnoxious, often using some idiotic reference
to cardboard spaceships, capin' Crunch, sheep-fukker and other
childish taunts, a significant and clear sign of gross deficiency in
maturity, with you making frequent use of vulgar, obscene language in
some feeble effort to get attention. You continued to sink lower and
lower becoming more vulgar as you grew more desperate as more posters
kicked you in your dumb ass. A reality you deny, that is obvious to
everyone.

Today you are only a vile, ignorant little putz that adds nothing
constructive to any thread. Any pretence you once had to offer your
half-baked opinions has long since been replaced by constant hissy
fits, temper tantrums and increased spewing of obscenities. You exist
here only to engage in one personal attack after another.

You being totally unable to reason, use logic or present any rational
thought out argument on anything, you stoop to deliberate, habitual
and pathological lying. You have no concept of the truth whatsoever.

You are so utterly weak in your mental abilities you have not and
apparently can not create anything original other than your juvenile
insults, therefore you often take other people's posts, change a few
words around and claim them as your own as you no doubt will attempt
to do with this reply.

Clearly XXXXX you are a very lonely bitter little man that spends most
of his day pretending to be the gate keeper to this newsgroup even
after Microsoft has begun to routinely nuke nearly every post you make
off their news server finding you a disgusting vile like cockroach
like everyone else does.

You live in a dream world where you fancy yourself rich, clever and a
champion. You claim you kick everyone in their ass, a sure sign of
your delusional thought process since the reverse is true born out by
the record you simply deny.

You have been rejected, humiliated, discredited, exposed as a fool,
liar, pompous jerk and blowhard and still you continue to post your
drivel. The inescapable conclusion is you are mentally disturbed and
in desperate need of professional help to slow your fall into deeper
dementia. If anyone ever needed help to control his bitterness, his
anger, his low self-esteem and your habitual lying, it is you XXXXX.



"Ringmaster" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM > wrote in message 
news: XXXX@XXXXX.COM ...
> On Sun, 17 Aug 2008 12:16:18 -0400, "Hobbes" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >
> wrote:
>
>>"Ringmaster" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM > wrote in message
>
>>> You don't use logic in your arguments. I'm noticed.
>>
>>
>>So Vista is the best bang for the buck.
>
> That isn't using logic, you're trying to make it look like I said
> something I didn't. A typical fanboy ploy. I SAID I use Vista because
> I'm not about to leave Vegas which only runs under Windows. So it's
> like a marriage of conveniene not choice and surely not based on love.
>
>
>>So you and others might as well accept it.
>>It is the fault of the Uncertainty Priciple applied at the human scale.
>
> Actually it is the fault of Microsoft for relying on jerks like Frank
> to be their beta testers. No wonder Vista is so riddled with bugs.
> They let idiots tell them what's wrong that have trouble lacing their
> shoes. ;-)
> 


5.Save time use these canned responses - Directly from Ringmaster the Putz

Yes, it is sad to have some psychopath like XXXXX ruin this newsgroup.
Rarely will you find a more depraved, perverted, villainous, low life
foul, inhuman, worthless loser as the idiot than XXXXX that never
contributes anything but his pathological lying and obscenities.

You and XXXXX should lie on the floor, assume a modified "69"
position and see which of you can shove your head up the other's ass
the furthest. Remember to use plenty of lube and have a shoehorn
handy. In your case I suggest you also use plenty of lard.





I guess I wasn't clear enough. Assholes like you and XXXXX bait
nobody. The reality is you two idiots hide in the bushes and make
personal attacks all day long.

The pattern is clearly established. Anytime anyone says anything you
two dolts don't like you engage in some personal attack using lies and
vulgar language being totally unable to refute anything with facts.

In your infantile undeveloped mind you think it is cute or funny to
act like you do not being smart enough to realize everyone else sees
you as damn fools.

The only "dancing" going on is after you two buffoons are kicked in
your shit encrusted ass and you dance on one leg for a few seconds
then fall over crushed again with your own words used against you to
confirm you are the slime covered lowlife trash you are.




XXXXX crapping all over this newsgroup every day isn't making anyone
dance. Anybody dumb enough to support XXXXX is seen as a equally
stupid asshole. Take a hint or are you simply too stupid to wise up?

I think most people have already made up of their mind on your
intelligence or more accurately your total lack of any and you having
no self-control at all preferring to mimic XXXXX's conduct.



Hardly, I simply expose XXXXX and other fools like you for what you
are and how juvenile and obnoxious you act in this newsgroup. If you
don't like being seen in a negative light and having the tables turned
on you then clean up your act.

How long have I been telling you that now? Six months, longer? Yet you
still prefer to act as a stupid jackass. Your choice of course if you
continue to act like a damn fool. If you do, you already know what my
response will be. As always how people respond to your crap depends
totally on you. Act like some smart aleck jackass, you get treated
that way. Act responsibly and you get treated accordingly.



Only XXXXX is dumb enough to blow you. XXXXX will also lick anything.
A dog's behind, a lamp post, the sidewalk, he'll even go down on some
crazy bitch like you. Just put your sheep costume on first. XXXXX
likes that.



Dream on dipshit. Between you scumbag posters you mentioned your butt
must be black and blue all over and swollen to double normal size
since you are such a easy target to make fun of you being a jackass
you have been kicked in the rear  end so many times we lost count.
Naturally you lie about it just like you lie about everything.


Actually this group is infested with a few uptight big mouth
girlie-men sissies that actually worship Ubuntuand expect everyone
else to do the same. XXXXX is the head jackass and XXXXX his is
stupid sidekick. Neither help anybody with anything but they love to
bitch, lie and shout obscenities.


Commenting on posts that have incomplete or inaccurate information
isn't insulting. Some dipshit asshole loser like XXXXX is always
insulting, but obviously no match for anyone wishing to bitch slap
this always whining loser.



Another XXXXX LIE. When I slept with Rush Limbaugh group I ALWAYS
agree with the ultra right wing element. The truth of course never fits
into XXXXX's scheme so this putz tries to lie. Who's telling the
truth is easy enough to check.



Simple cause and effect. Yet you being a idiot still haven't caught
on. Other fools that post here have learned that reality and wised up.
Not you or XXXXX. What does that suggest about your intelligence
level? Find someone to explain it to you, like a six year old. Even
little kids are more mature than you and XXXXX.


Truth ===> You haven't kicked anyone's ass, not even once in your
entire posting history. Thinking you do is only a figment of your
delusional mind. You never bring anything to the table that's even
remotely constructive or beneficial. All you got is your moronic
fairytales nobody believes, your pathological lying and your vulgar
mouth. You define yourself XXXXX. You're nothing but a jackass. Easily
confirmed by visiting Google's newsgroup archive.



Everyone knows you destroyed yourself XXXXX. You began your moronic
posting history here just being a garden variety Bozo that usually
added a "snort" to the end of your posts. You then replaced that
juvenile action with LOL!

Quickly you became more obnoxious, often using some idiotic reference
to cardboard spaceships, capin' Crunch, sheep-fukker and other
childish taunts, a significant and clear sign of gross deficiency in
maturity, with you making frequent use of vulgar, obscene language in
some feeble effort to get attention. You continued to sink lower and
lower becoming more vulgar as you grew more desperate as more posters
kicked you in your dumb ass. A reality you deny, that is obvious to
everyone.

Today you are only a vile, ignorant little putz that adds nothing
constructive to any thread. Any pretence you once had to offer your
half-baked opinions has long since been replaced by constant hissy
fits, temper tantrums and increased spewing of obscenities. You exist
here only to engage in one personal attack after another.

You being totally unable to reason, use logic or present any rational
thought out argument on anything, you stoop to deliberate, habitual
and pathological lying. You have no concept of the truth whatsoever.

You are so utterly weak in your mental abilities you have not and
apparently can not create anything original other than your juvenile
insults, therefore you often take other people's posts, change a few
words around and claim them as your own as you no doubt will attempt
to do with this reply.

Clearly XXXXX you are a very lonely bitter little man that spends most
of his day pretending to be the gate keeper to this newsgroup even
after Microsoft has begun to routinely nuke nearly every post you make
off their news server finding you a disgusting vile like cockroach
like everyone else does.

You live in a dream world where you fancy yourself rich, clever and a
champion. You claim you kick everyone in their ass, a sure sign of
your delusional thought process since the reverse is true born out by
the record you simply deny.

You have been rejected, humiliated, discredited, exposed as a fool,
liar, pompous jerk and blowhard and still you continue to post your
drivel. The inescapable conclusion is you are mentally disturbed and
in desperate need of professional help to slow your fall into deeper
dementia. If anyone ever needed help to control his bitterness, his
anger, his low self-esteem and your habitual lying, it is you XXXXX.



"Ringmaster" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM > wrote in message 
news: XXXX@XXXXX.COM ...
> On Sun, 17 Aug 2008 19:13:00 -0400, "Hobbes" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >
> wrote:
>
>>"Ringmaster" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM > wrote in message
>
>>As a bean counter, you found "fault" ?
>>
>>That would not be your job...to find fault.
>>
>>You would find profit and loss ... not fault.
>
> Thanks for confirming your absolute ignorance and stupidity. It never
> stopped you from making an ass of yourself before, no reason to hope
> it would now or in the future. That's what I like about you and Frank.
> Two complete assholes that know nothing, yet you have some need to
> keep shooting of your big mouths when everybody knows all that happens
> is shit comes out. 


6. two domains, two subnets, two sbs servers, one email address

7. DHCP lists clients two times, one as RAS device

8. Two users at one time



Return to windows media center

 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 99 guest